Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monday is Baby Day!

We had another doctor's appointment this morning. I am continuing to progress and Drew keeps getting lower. We are scheduled to be induced on Monday November 24th.....unless he decides to come sooner! This is a week before my due date but there are a couple of reasons we are going to go ahead and be induced. Unlike some practices where you rotate doctors, I have only see one doctor and I really want him to deliver Drew! He has delivered several of my friends babies here and I feel really comfortable with him. He will not be in town Thanksgiving weekend. The doctor is also concerned that the risk for c-section will be greater if we go to my due date or past because of Drew's size.

We are really excited to meet this little guy! We go in at 7:00 on Monday morning. My friend Sarah Lindsay will be updating my blog for me on Monday, so you can check in here to see how things are going and know when he is here. Once he is here, we will let you know room contact info and of course we will have our cell phones.

Thanks in advance for keeping us in your prayers on Monday! :)

1 comment:

ayejessicayo said...

Can't wait!!