Tuesday, November 04, 2008

36 Week Appointment

We had an early morning appointment today. Hal was able to go with me which was a nice treat. He hasn't been since our ultrasound in July. I hated to ask him to go when I see the doctor for a total of 2 minutes! Everything is still looking great. My weight and blood pressure are good and Drew's heartbeat and growth both looked great as well. We are down to our weekly appointments and he let me know that he will check me next week to see if I have started to dilate yet.

Short of getting the car seat installed....I think we have about everything in place! We still have a few things we need to pick up and I need to pack a bag for me, but other than that we are ready for this little guy. I am looking forward to being able to rest over the next few weeks!

After our appointment we went and voted. The line looked very LONG when we pulled up, but it moved pretty fast. We were back in our car 45 minutes or so after arriving. After we had stood in line about 30 minutes and were almost to the front of the line they told me I could move to the front, but at that point I decided I would just tough it out. :) The wait wasn't near as bad as we had anticipated!

No comments: