Friday, November 07, 2008

Fun Things

I wanted to share a few of the fun things we have received for Drew over the last few weeks as well as a few things Hal and I have found for him! I have almost everything washed and ready to go for the little guy.

Elizabeth sent us this diaper bag! It was so exciting to open it up and see his name on it! I have always loved these bags. :)

Amanda and Kenny sent us these PRECIOUS burp cloths! Of course we love the Hog! All the Gator fans around here will have to get use to seeing some Razorback stuff.

My sister in law spoils me...or I guess I should say she is already spoiling Drew. :) You should have seen the box of goodies she sent. This piggy bank goes perfect in his room.

He will be a Polo boy like his daddy. We have found several cute little Polo outfits. I have kept a watch on the clearance racks at Dillards and Macy's!
We found this bulldog at Ikea and had to have it. For now, he is hanging out beside his Hog blanket.
We are looking forward to the weekend! This weekend has been designated as Hal-Lindsay weekend. I actually marked it on my calendar! Between classes at the hospital, traveling, and Hal working, we have had a crazy Fall. We don't have any big plans. We are just going to do a few things that we have been wanting to do since we moved down here and he is taking me out for a fun dinner on Saturday night. I have been wanting steak for awhile...I am pretty sure that is what we will be doing on Saturday night! I am also excited because the plant is closed on Tuesday for Veteran's Day, so I get a free day with Hal in the middle of the week!
Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Can't wait to see all this in person! Today is the 9th....guess where I will be one month from today!!!!