Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daily Picture(s) for Grandpa

So...it is killing my dad that mom is here and he isn't. He doesn't do the email thing but has the blog on his computer at Lewis Ford. So...here are your pics for the day grandpa! Aunt Cindy- these are also for you. :)






In my bouncy seat getting ready to go have lunch w/ Dad today. You can't see it but I wore my Polo shirt for him!



Hanging out with Dad last night....almost time for bed.



In my swing this morning. Sorry the picture is blurry. I love to hold my pacifier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew you are a precious sight! Grandma, how are you going to leave?!!! :) Give him a squeeze and a kiss for G-Aunt Kathy. Praying for you all. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I love the pictures. Makes me want to have another one!! Is Aunt Linda moving to Florida?????? Malisa

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was way past Hal's bedtime! That baby is perfect! I am teaching Presley how to say demanding things to Drew. He will be hearing "pick up your socks, Drew!" from her for the rest of his life!
Krissi