Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy and Drew

Just time for a quick post from me.....I will be in trouble with Hal when he sees this and knows I am not sleeping while Drew is sleeping! :) He went to work for a few hours while mom is here with me, and I wanted to share a few Daddy and Drew pictures. He has been amazing with Drew! You would never know that he hasn't been around babies that much. He has changed almost every diaper and gets up to help with feedings.


Sleeping at the hospital w/ Dad. Hal stayed the entire time with me. He didn't leave our side!


Coming home in his MSU outfit and his blanket that his Maw Maw made for him.






You can almost see his eyes...they are blue like Dad's!

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I loved seing these photos. I check this blog at least 3 times a day and I know there are tons of new Drew pics coming. I am addicted, I can't help it. I love me some Drew! The handsomest baby on the planet...yes, I am bias.

Much love, y'all!

the strykers said...

Love the MSU outfit and blankie and love the new photos.. I always new Hal would be a good dad! :-) Hope you're recovering well!