Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

We have had a great weekend....I just wish they were longer! Friday night we hung out here at home. Hal got home early which was a big treat for both Drew and I. We played with Drew and then put him down for the night. Hal and I made pancakes and watched our new favorite show, Locked up Abroad.

Saturday morning we had Drew's 6 month appointment and then had lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. I am so sorry that my Arkansas friends and family don't have a Sweet Tomatoes. It is a salad and soup buffet. Yummy! Saturday afternoon we came home so little man could nap and then we headed down to the beach to meet the Holliday's for dinner at Gulf Drive Cafe. After we ate, their kids went swimming and we hung out for a little while.

Today we were off to church and then lunch with our friends the Miles'.

I love weekends!


Playing with Daddy on Friday night.


The blonde is back....Drew looked at me kind of funny the first time he saw me!

Saturday morning playtime w/ Dad.


Ready to see the doctor.



Waiting at the restaurant for the Holliday's.




Drew, Rachel, and me






1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Love that hat!! And I like the new blonde look too....