Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Friday



1) He isn't quite big enough to play with this toy, but he thinks the noise it makes is pretty cool! I love watching him explore new things.

2) So thankful for the long weekend...Hal leaves late Monday afternoon for New Jersey, but at least we have him for most of the day on Monday.

3) I think Drew is teething.....of course you can never really tell. Teething isn't a pleasant process for this little guy. He had an incredibly fussy day one day this week. I got more frustrated than I would have liked. God was gracious and we had a much better day the next day. Even the rough days are blessings. I know it will go so fast, I want to enjoy the rough days as much as the pleasant ones.

4) We have had LOTS of rain in Florida the last week. It has made for pleasant morning walks and I am not looking forward to the heat coming back.

5) My bday is coming up and of course I have mentioned a hundred things that I want. :) I had settled on a new purse until this morning. After staring at my closed for 10 minutes trying to find something to wear, I called Hal and said I wanted new clothes! I really haven't shopped since Drew was born and last summer I was buying maternity clothes. It has been WAY too long for this reformed shopaholic. I am so glad God got my buying habits under control, but I am pretty sure it is time for some shopping!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

He looks so big sitting there!!