Friday, May 15, 2009

Random Friday and LOTS of Pictures

1) There are an insane amount of pictures on this post! Mom and Dad helped me plant some flowers and I wanted to share the results with you.
2) Sooo glad it is Friday. I love thinking that when I wake up on Saturday morning Hal will be with us all day!
3) We have Drew's 6 month appointment tomorrow. I seriously can't believe he is 6 months old...almost! :)
4) I have been making Drew's baby food. It is not as difficult as you might think. He is loving avocado and pears! I am loving my mini food processor!
5) I had my hair highlighted this week for the first time in FOREVER! I am a blonde again...and I love it! It seemed like my hair got much darker when I was pregnant. I also got to spend a little girl time with my friend Rachel, so it was a double bonus. :)


Vani got us this tummy time mat. You fill part of it with water. He had quite the time tyring to catch the butterfly!


I know this is off center...but how could I not post that smile???


An action shot...this kid loves jumping!


Flowers in pots on the back patio


Planter on the back patio


Front door..a new planter by the front door and two near the entry.


Hal's parents got us this cute bench for Christmas. I love having it right as you come to the front door. Drew and I sit there in the afternoons and watch for Hal to pull in the driveway!


You can't see them...but I promise we planted cute yellow flowers under this bush!


See....aren't they cute!








2 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for the pictures.... I know you are "active" elsewhere, but don't forget this spot for those of us that are kind of computer challenged!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know this may sound really far fetched. BUT, when I first saw the picture that is 'offcentered' :), I thought of Doug. I'll have to ask your mom if she sees a resemblance. Love the pictures! We finally got to spend a few hours outside in the SUNSHINE today! I've been planting and spring cleaning! Keep the pictures coming!! Love y'all, Aunt K