Tuesday, May 19, 2009

6 Months Old

Little man is 6 months old today! I look back over these pictures and can't believe he was ever so small! He is a very active little guy. His legs are always moving. He loves to be outside whether it is sitting on our back patio, going for a walk, or just walking to the mailbox! He is chewing on everything. He loves to eat: avocado, carrots, peas, green beans, apple sauce, pears. He hasn't refused anything I have given him. He is rolling all over the floor and is pushing up on his arms like he is ready to go! He definitely keeps me on my toes.....I can't imagine what it will be like when he is really mobile!

6 months old: 19 1lbs 2 oz and 28 1/4 inches long












Coming home from the hospital


One Month Old

2 months old

Three Months old

4 months old


5 months old


4 comments:

ayejessicayo said...

He's so big!! I can't wait to see him!!

Unknown said...

Great pics with no hawgs to be seen! Love the cowbell! I have a fever....

Anonymous said...

He is such a precious boy! Thank you for including Brooke & me for lunch...I was so thankful to see you both. If you are serious about the purse website ( it takes about a month ) my email is shedge@aol.com... blessings, suzi

the strykers said...

he looks like a natural with that cowbell! :-) hard to believe he's 6months already..but what a fun stage!