Monday, May 11, 2009

First Time Swimming

We had a great visit with my mom and dad. They left on Saturday evening. Somehow I didn't end up with many pictures, but of course mom has plenty. I will have to get more from her to post.

One night last week. We took Drew over to the McGuire's to swim for the first time. He LOVED the water!






I love this picture of him all wrapped up after his fun in the pool!


Saturday before mom and dad left, we went to the Farmer's Market in downtown Sarasota and then had lunch on the patio at Marina Jack.


It felt a little surreal for people to keep telling me Happy Mother's Day! I just can't believe I am old enough to be a mom. One of these days I will realize that I am almost 30. :) We went to church, grabbed lunch, and then came home and had a relaxing afternoon. It was a wonderful day!



No comments: