Friday, January 30, 2009

Random Friday

I think Friday may be the day you get to read my random thoughts!

1) I saw a rooster in the Wal-Mart parking lot today. A real live rooster. It was just wondering around the parking lot. A friend of mine has similar experiences at her Wal-Mart in Porter, Texas. You just never know what you are going to see...and that is how it is with the Wal-Mart in Bradenton.

2) I think we have finally found a formula that works for Drew. You may be thinking...I thought you were nursing. Well, that is a story that will require a post of its own!

3) We leave for Fayetteville in 10 days.......I can't wait! It seems like forever since we were home in September. I might have a serious melt down if any ice or snow decides to make an appearance on the day we fly in.

4) I chopped my hair off. I decided that a haircut was necessary. It was too easy to put it in a ponytail and do nothing else. I went to someone new the first time(what was I thinking) and the cut was awful. I went back to Aveda on Monday and I am much happier with the results.

5) After a few pretty much sleepless nights, last night little Drew slept from 10-3:3o and then from 4:15-7:00. I needed the rest.

6) While most of my NWA friends had to deal with ice and no electricity this week, our temperature was 80ish. Sure doesn't feel like January. I miss the seasons....even the ice! I will admit that I did call my brother and rub it in a bit.
7) Since I am no longer nursing, I am ready to eat some foods I have had to avoid....Taco Soup, Boneless Buffalo Wings, Diet Coke, broccoli, Mexican food, and anything spicy I can find!!!

No comments: