Friday, January 09, 2009

Morning Time

Morning time with Drew is probably our favorite time of the day! He is so cute and interactive when he wakes up and we take him out of his swaddle blanket. Here are just a few seconds of what we enjoy!

We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend. Well..not so relaxing because I must get my Christmas tree down. I wish that I could just throw a sheet over it and pretend it isn't there! Other than that we won't be doing much except mourning the fact that College Football is over for another year!


5 comments:

ayejessicayo said...

Great video!! It's time for us to go back! lol

Anonymous said...

If you throw a sheet over your tree I'll throw one over mine! I can't believe mine is still up either. We love the video of Drew. I love the technology of the 21st century! Love you all, G.A. Kathy

Mom Parnell said...

Keep the pictures and videos coming... we can hardly wait until you are here in Feb!!

Sarah said...

wow, you still have your tree up?? just kidding :) LOVE the video...he is precious! when he gets here i'm going to be kissing those cheeks!

Anonymous said...

You have to let me know what sizes little man is in weekly. I am always buying him things but only guessing at the size. I am horrible at that. I tried to call you tonight to ask but got your voice mail.

Gosh Lindsay you and Hal we miss a lot everyday but Drew owns my heart. I wake daily looking to see if you posted on the blog and an so thrilled when you do. The vidoe is priceless.

My biggest fear is he wont know me when he sees me again. OH while I am thinking, when is your FEB trip to your parents? The girls are off for the week of the 24th the week before anyway. If you are going to be around, we are thinking of flying dowwn. Just the girls and I. Just let me know if it is during yout plans and we will do it some other time.

In the mean time you can get me on yahoo messenger as nightmaredoll@yahoo messenger.

Anyway, much love and hugs to everyone of you!!!!!