Friday, October 03, 2008

What's up for the weekend?

Every week seems to fly by! I can't believe it is already the weekend again, but I am not complaining. Weekend=more Hal time. Tonight we are going to rent Leatherheads and have dinner here at home. Tomorrow Hal will be working during the day, and I have a shower. My friend Christi is hosting a shower at her home. Several ladies from our church community group will be there. I am pretty sure tomorrow night will involve watching football! I mean...what else would Hal and Lindsay do on a Saturday night in the fall? Sunday we will be off to church and then probably to eat at our favorite place, The Broken Egg, for lunch. If you have been to visit us here in Florida, then I am sure we have taken you there!

We do want to see Fireproof as well. Have any of you seen it? If so, what did you think? If we go, I will give you my review?

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

ayejessicayo said...

Mmmmmm... The Broken Egg. I'm just thinking about those hash browns =]