Monday, October 06, 2008

Shower for Drew

The ladies in our Community Group did a brunch shower for us on Saturday. My friend Christi hosted it at her home. I really had a great time and we feel so blessed to have such a wonderful church family! We settled into a church much faster with this move and it has been a big help in the transition.
We had this yummy, precious cake!
I love this little onesie!
This was a super cute gift! It was clothesline full of cute outfits. There was a tag with a blue rope on top of the mini laundry basket that said "pull slowly." As I pulled the cord out, they were all on the clothesline.
A nursing coverup I had been wanting...we had to test it out!
Marcie and Christi. Marcie is expecting her first baby in January. The shower was at Christi's. She has been such a blessing to me! Christi and her husband have two girls that are precious. Maybe we can make a match for Drew. :)
Me with my super sweet friend Rachel. She and her husband Marcus are our community group care group leaders. We have enjoyed getting to know them and their two kids.

No comments: