Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Doctor's Appointment-34 Weeks

I am not sure how you can call it a doctor's appointment when you see the doctor for less than 5 minutes! :) I guess it is a good thing that the appointment was in and out! Drew's heartbeat sounded great and my growth was good. We are still measuring right on schedule. I did have more weight gain this time than we would have liked, but he felt that most of it was water weight. My ankles, feet, and hands are puffier than normal! He said...keep doing what you are doing and see you in 2 weeks.

I like early morning doctor's appointments...they get me up and going. I have already been to the grocery store this morning after the appointment. The rest of the day will be filled with laundry, Bible Study, writing, and probably a nap. Tonight we are having Taco Soup...yum! I can't wait.

1 comment:

ayejessicayo said...

Eat some taco soup for me! (Without tomatoes)