Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Doctor's Appointment- 32 Weeks

I guess it is time for a pregnancy update....I went to the doctor this morning. He said everything is looking great! I am measuring right at 32 weeks. My weight looks good. Drew's heartbeat was "perfect." I go back October 21st and November 4th. After that, I will be going every week! I can't believe that I am almost to my weekly appointments.

I am still feeling great. Of course as I continue to get bigger, I am starting to have back aches and feel more tired, but that just goes with the territory. The only trouble I have had with swelling is if I am on my feet a lot or if I get too hot. I really can't complain!

Hal is getting even more excited. I hear him say just about every day that he is ready for little man to be here! Of course, I agree, but I am sure he will be here before we know it.

No comments: