Monday, November 30, 2009

Whirlwind Thanksgiving

I feel like the last few weeks have flown by and the next few are going to go even faster! After having my mom and dad here for Drew's birthday, we went to Laurel for Thanksgiving. Hal's dad is in the hospital and we really just wanted to be there, so we headed up there on Wednesday. It was great to see his dad and mom and we had a great time with Ed, Jess, and Madison. The girls helped me cook Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and Saturday morning we randomly decided to hop in the car and head for Starkville. I loved getting to see a place that means so much to Hal and Drew got his first cowbell and SEVERAL other things. :) And State came away with a win over Ole Miss!

Please join us in praying that the doctors can specifically determine what is going on with Hal's dad and determine the best course of treatment. We are hoping to get some results today.

It was a great weekend and I am so glad that we went. I will just choose to forget the 10 hour car ride there and back. :)

Ed and his girls
Drew wasn't very cooperative for pictures

Helping Madison post to facebook


In Starkville with Uncle Ed
Little man was exhausted. The Paci was the only way we could get a picture without him screaming!

At Little Dooey's with Daddy
Watching the game
In his State Jersey. I think he looks good in maroon & white!


Hal & Madison
In the front porch swing before we left.

2 comments:

Queen B said...

GREAT photos! I am so glad y'all were there, it made Thanksgiving so good for the girls! Hate I missed y'all. WOuld have loved to see Drew. Are y'all still coming up for Christmas or do I need to send gifts to FL?

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Our little man is growing up.