Thursday, November 05, 2009

Grammy's Update

I got in a little bit of trouble with Grammy because she had seen a new picture of little man in over  a week.  So here is what we have been up to over the last week or so.  I told her there weren't too many pictures of him smiling because the poor little guy is working on several teeth and a molar!

We stayed here at the house for Halloween.  I guess I am a Halloween scrooge because I didn't even put him in a costume! He did have on a Halloween shirt, so I guess that counts.  His girlfriends came by to visit.  This was our best attempt at getting all 3 of them to look a the camera!




Such a big boy eating out of a bowl!  I gave him some vegetables and beef out of the soup I had made for dinner.  Surprisingly it didn't end up on the floor.
Lately he has been crawling around with his bear in his mouth.

Never still...tried to get a few pictures before church last night without much luck.


Playing ball with daddy.  Over the weekend he entertained himself for quite a long time just throwing and chasing 2 balls.

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

LOVE seeing him crawl in to his daddy's lap!!! Wonder what he was saying when he threw the balls??? He is such a joy to watch. Can hardly wait to see him sooooonnnn!
(Thanks for new pics)

Anonymous said...

He is changing so much! I love the picture of him crawling and carrying the bear! Too funny! He is such a joy! Wish we were closer. . . . Aunt K

Alisha said...

I'm glad i'm not the only one who is a halloween scrooge.... And that Emelyn isn't the only one carrying her stuffed animals around in her mouth!