Friday, November 13, 2009

Return of Random Friday

1) We haven't had a random Friday in a while, so I thought I would bring it back. :)
2) We took a quick trip to the park yesterday afternoon. It was actually cool enough that we needed a jacket. Surprisingly, he didn't try to pull his hood off.
3) We are going through a schedule change around here....I hate trying to figure out his new schedule! I think he is trying to drop his morning nap, which doesn't make mommy too happy!
4) Looking forward to having family in town next week for the big birthday.
5) I am studying James right now with some women at church. The book of James challenges me more and more every time I study it. Last week really made me examine how I treat others.
6) I love Thanksgiving, I think it might be my favorite holiday. I wish I could have a Thanksgiving meal once a month.

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

I'm commmming....