Sunday, November 15, 2009

Weekend

We had a great weekend! Even though Hal had to work until 2 on Saturday we were able to squeeze in some fun. :) Friday afternoon Drew's first birthday present arrived. We waited until Hal got home and then let him open his gift from Hal's brothers family. He was more interested in the bows on the package than anything for a few minutes, but then started loving his new truck.




Saturday morning Hal had to work. I took Drew to get his H1N1 shot as well as a seasonal flu shot and then we headed to a birthday party.


Sunday we were off to church and then to lunch. After Drew's nap, we headed back down to the park in Sarasota where we had been for the bday party. There was a neat play area that Drew really enjoyed.


This silly face cracks me up!


How he as grown since the last time we took a picture in this spot!! The picture below was taken in late January.


5 comments:

Queen B said...

I just KNEW that truck would be perfect for him. I was a little worried that it said for 2+ years but I checked it out really good to make sure there was nothing to hurt him or that he could swallow. All little boys need a dumptruck. I love seeing him in these pictures and I check this site out way mor often than it is updated. Silly, I know you update it often. I sure do love and miss y'all! Happy Birthday, little man Drew!Your aunt and cousins and Uncle think about and miss you every day!

Mom Parnell said...

How I love these pics. Although I love all the pics, I realllllyyyy like the one of you and Drew. Your smiles bring a smile to my face! Will have to share these with MawMaw and PawPaw Caughman. Can hardly wait to be there!!!!

Kim Stroh said...

I love that Hal is wearing shorts/tshirt and you and Drew are wearing sweatshirts!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I could fit in a suitcase! Have a great birthday Drew! How 'bout Drew coming home with his grandparents for Thanksgiving? We'll bring him back . . . . sometime!
Love you all! Aunt K

Rubies and Rewards said...

Kim- so funny that you noticed that! I don't even think he owns a coat. :)

Aunt K- I asked Drew about Thanksgiving, he said he wanted to stay in Florida. :)