Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally....

Well, I think we are finally feeling better! It seems like I have been saying that the entire month of April! We all three were sick with a second round the past two weeks. Hal had the worst of it this weekend, but seems to be better today. Saturday night we did go out to dinner for our anniversary. It was such a nice treat. Our friends Marcus and Rachel watched Drew while we headed tot he Chart House on Longboat Key. I had yummy fish and of course Hal played it safe with a New York strip. :) One of these days I will get him to eat fish! Hal bought me an iPhone this weekend....and let's just say I am ADDICTED! The pics below are taken with my phone, not sure the quality is that great, but it is nice to always have the camera around1


Ready for church on Sunday

I found a neat website that gives age appropriate activities for your child. Productive Parenting is the name of the site. One day it suggested let them "Puree Paint" with their food. He had a great time getting sweet potatoes everywhere on Sunday evening.




I really need to start walking/running again, so we started this morning. I think Drew enjoyed it much more than I did!

No comments: