Monday, April 06, 2009

Feeling Better



We are feeling better! I was able to get some extra rest this weekend thanks to my wonderful husband. He got up with Drew a few times Friday night and then woke up early with him on Saturday. We didn't do much at all on Saturday, but we were able to go to church on Sunday. Drew stayed with us just in case. I would hope that other moms are as cautious. :) He was great through the entire service. I hope that he is that good next Sunday! We are going to church with a good friend of Hal's in Laurel.

Have a good week!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

I have the cutest and most handsome grandson in the world.....reckon I am partial?

ayejessicayo said...

Cannot wait!! You just don't even know =]

Anonymous said...

So glad Drew is doing better and you've got some rest too! Have a wonderful trip and a blessed Easter! Aunt K