Friday, April 03, 2009

Random Friday

1) As you can see in the video above, Drew is really trying to roll over. He just doesn't have it quite figured out yet.

2) We are still sick around here....but hopefully on the mend soon. Other than the rough days on Tuesday and Wednesday, Drew is a happy guy even though he is sick.

3) My friend Christi is amazing. She brought me dinner last night since I wasn't feeling great. I really don't think Hal and I would have made it through the first 48 hours we had Drew home if it wasn't for her. She brought us dinner the first night we were home and sat with me while Hal ran errands. She is a wonderful mother and a constant encouragement to me.

4) Hal is home...woo hoo! Drew and I picked him up in Tampa this morning. He is at work, but we are just glad to have him in Florida!

5) We are looking forward to our trip to Laurel for Easter weekend. We are leaving Thursday and coming back Monday....can't wait.

6) Drew is sleeping....I am going to take a nap! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

the strykers said...

Love the video! Drew looks so cute trying to roll.. I especially like how he rolls back onto his back at the end like, "That's it. I give up." :-) Get better soon!