Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Friday

1) It is a beautiful day in Florida...I need to take advantage of it and get outside with Drew.
2) We have been trying to eat a lot better lately. After almost 3 weeks....I am really wanting to fall off the wagon and eat an entire pizza by myself. I recently discovered there is a Little Ceasar's here. I LOVE Little Ceasar's. I haven't had it in a long time...that justifies it right?
3) We have finished a week of little man sleeping through the night. I am praying he keeps it up. Now we just need to work on the nap thing.
4) Although maybe I shouldn't admit it, I am watching American Idol this year. Don't really have a favorite yet. I also make Hal suffer through the Biggest Loser. I love to watch the transformations.
5) I just ordered a new light to go over our breakfast table. can't wait to get it up this weekend.
Bath time!
Dressed and ready for bed.
Out like a light as soon as he is done with his bottle.

No comments: