Friday, March 06, 2009

Random Friday

1) We busted out the Excersaucer for Drew this week. He is loving it!
2) I think I might be addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee. They put the cream and sugar (splenda) in the coffee for you. I am not sure why theirs tastes so much better than what I make at home!
3) Just got off the phone with my niece Jessica....love that girl.
4) Mom got me a gift certificate for a pedicure for
Christmas. I finally went and got a pedicure on Saturday. What a treat....I am pretty sure I could have fallen asleep in the chair if I let myself.
5) We have no plans for the weekend....my favorite kind of weekend!
6) My mom and Aunt Kathy will be here in a little over a week....yipppeeee!
7) Hal and I have started the envelope system for budgeting (Sarah C calls it the paper clip system b/c I use paper clips instead of envelopes) I need to write a full post on the budget in the near future....it has been rough! It is hard to cut back when you are used to spending whenever you want, but God is teaching us a lot as we work on how we spend our money!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alisha said...

We recently got Emelyn's exersaucer out and she loves it too - I have to put a towel around her though so that she fits better. Enjoy your weekend!