Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bad Blogger

Blogger has not let me upload pictures the last few days! I was able to finally put some up today. :) We had a very lazy weekend last weekend. We hung out here most of the weekend. Sunday night my friend Rachel and her two kids kept Drew while Hal and I had a date night. This week is business as usual. Saturday is Drew's 4 month appointment. My mom and Aunt Kathy come on Monday....yah!

And in even bigger news.....drum roll please..........little man has slept from 9ish-6ish the last 6 nights!!! We are praying he keeps it up! Last night was the first night I slept soundly. The first 5 nights I still got up to check on him every few hours.


He is working on rolling over. Of course I am praying he waits a few weeks. Right now, he pretty much stays where I put him. :) Notice that Hal needs to put up two pair of shoes. :)



I gave him this bear blanket this week. He has been cuddling with it, and of course, trying to stick it in his mouth!


Hanging out with Daddy. We have loved getting to hear Drew giggle and laugh. The only thing that really makes him laugh is his daddy. Apparently Hal has a Donald Duck voice I never knew about and Drew loves it. The other day we had Drew on the couch between us and Hal busted out his DD voice....and I thought I knew everything about him....guess not!


My little man sitting up like a big boy on the couch.



This isn't that great of a picture but it has huge significance to Hal and me! Bath time has previously been a screaming nightmare, but the last few times he hasn't cried a bit. This was after a bath this weekend and he is smiling!



5 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MONDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

You girls have fun next week!!! And believe me honey, Hal's shoes needing to be put up are the least of your worries....Let's talk when you have 4 boys' sets of shoes laying around.....!!!

Kim Stroh said...

Maybe 4 months is the sleep through the night marker for normal babies!!! WHOHOO!

Unknown said...

Put your shoes up!! We don't want Drew's breath smelling like your feet.

Anonymous said...

He is changing so much! Can't wait to play. See you Monday!!