Friday, March 20, 2009

4 Months Old and a visit from Grandma and Aunt K

Drew was 4 months old yesterday! I really tried to put his MSU outfit on him! Mom and Aunt Kathy were afraid we might have to cut it off if I continued. Here is our attempt.










We settled on this instead! 4 months old. 16 lbs. 6 oz. 26 1/2 inches long





Drew's new sunglasses. :)

We really had a great time with my mom and Aunt Kathy. I wasn't ready for them to leave today! Aunt Kathy totally spoiled me and stocked my freezer with all kinds of good stuff including the Gumbo she made for us Tuesday night. She was a huge blessing to us this week and we are so blessed to have her in our lives. She loves us, prays for us, and is a great example to me of a Godly mom! Love you Aunt K!




3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Now I am counting the days until May when Grandpa comes back with me to see Drew .... and his mom and dad...may even get to go to Crowder's and shop!!! :) Sure enjoyed my visit and time with you all and your friends....and shopping....and taking Drew for a stroll in the stroller with flat tires...and eating...and playing with Drew.. and laughing at all our goofs... and watching Drew's latest trick..... Maybe this time I will even be able to work in the yard!! And play with Drew.....

Anonymous said...

I woke this morning needing a Drew 'fix'! Thanks for the kind words. Love you ALL!! Aunt K

Unknown said...

Love the sunglasses!