Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Big Boy

Drew usually sits in his bouncy seat while Hal and I eat dinner, but the last few nights he has not wanted to sit in his bouncy. He is holding his head up better and likes to look around, so we tried putting him in his high chair last night. He wasn't quite sure what to think! I feel sorry for Hal this week....I am determined to clean out the pantry and freezer so we are having a few random meals! I don't know about you, but it seems like I always have a full pantry, but we never have anything to eat...how does that work???


3 comments:

Kasey said...

He's super cute Lindsay!

Malisa Howerton said...

I just love him!!!

Queen B said...

Love the new page set up. But now that is out of the way, he looks like such a big boy sittng up there! I miss him so much. I put a new picture on my desktop every week. Ok, ok, I love and miss y'all too! LOL