Monday, February 16, 2009

Coming Home...

I must admit that I am ready to sleep in my own bed and ready to get Drew back into more of a routine, but I am not sure I am totally ready to leave Northwest Arkansas! There are people I wish I could have seen and others I wish I could have spent more time with.

Drew was quite the trooper on the flights up here. He even made it through a diverted flight, and we are praying for the same on the way home! We head for Tulsa around 10 in the morning and our flight leaves around 2:00. We should be back in Tampa by 8 eastern. I will put up pictures and more about our trip later this week. I will say that Hal and I feel incredibly blessed to have such wonderful friends and family in Northwest Arkansas and to have wonderful friends to return to in Sarasota.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm a loser...I didn't get over to see you because I had the worst kids ever on Sunday. I don't know if it was all the sugar from Valentine candy or what, but they were some kind of cranky!! Glad you guys had a good time!!