Friday, February 20, 2009

Fayetteville Trip- Part 2

There are about 100 other things I should be doing instead of blogging! Bible Study, laundry, cleaning, unpacking, the list goes on....but I am blogging. Needless to say our little man was quite spoiled last week. He had trouble napping period, but when he did nap it was usually in my arms, so he has expected the same thing since we have been home. We are working on that....I do love holding him when he sleeps, but I can't keep it up!

Thursday was a big day for us last week! Aunt Kathy and the boys came from Kansas to visit with us for most of the day. We had lunch at JD China...yum! Thursday night several of my good friends from college came out to visit.


Meeting Great Maw Maw for the first time.

Great Aunt Kathy

Cousin Kyle

Cousin Dallas

Ashley, Krissi, Presley, Lydia, and Jamie (and Wyatt due in March!)

I think Drew was glad when Dad got home to rescue him from all the girls!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of the trip. Do you have a picture of the 4 generations we took when we were there? Couldn't remember if I was the only one with a camera. If you want I'll send those to you. See you SOON! A. Kathy