Friday, February 06, 2009

Random Friday

1) Here is a picture for those of you who say you never see one of me. :)

2) Pray for me tonight if you think about it. I am doing a seminar on prayer at a women's event at our church. My boys will be hanging out here at the house together. I am more worried about me than I am about them. This will be the longest I have been away from the little man. The event is from 6:30-10:30. Daddy will be taking care of two feedings and bedtime!

3) I took 474 pictures of Drew in January. That's right...almost 500 pictures. Ridiculous I know...but there are so many who don't get to see him often and I need to send pictures. At least that is my excuse anyway.

4) In case I haven't mentioned it 500 times...we leave for Fayetteville on Tuesday. Dad called me one night this week and said the weather looked good for Tuesday..whew...I can relax. Any tips that you want to give for flying with a baby will be much appreciated!

5) It's time to lose the remaining baby weight! I gained 35ish lbs with Drew and at my 7 week check up I had lost all of it but 10 lbs. As soon as we get back...exercise and eating better begins.

6) I love Lady Vol basketball and Coach Pat Summitt. The obsession started in junior high. My sophomore year of high school I was able to watch one of their practices at Bud Walton before they played the Lady Razorbacks and then got to met Coach Summitt. Last night we watched her win her 1000th game. It is so exciting to see what she has done for women's basketball. When I watch the Lady Vols it makes me wish I would have been an amazing athlete and been able to play for her but on a more realistic note, sometimes I wish I had pursued coaching like I wanted to.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Malisa Howerton said...

That is the best picture!! I can't wait to see you..I guess I need to see when we can come by your moms...I'll look at my schedule and see what we have going and see if it works with yours. Bye!!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! Yes, it is nice to see you and Hal from time to time! I pray the forcast for Thursday is correct! I've been praying for a beautiful day for us to come over to visit with your family. How did Friday evening go? See you in a few days. Will be praying for smooth flying tomorrow!

Queen B said...

You look great in the photo. He is so handsome! He is starting to get chunky so I know he is eating right.

April is just too far away from me. Let me know if you have some time before April and I will fly down to see you Yes, by myself. LOL I know, I know, the girls will have a fit but I am about to have a fit if I don't get my hands on him soon!!!!!!

Stay in touch!

Much love to y'all,

Cindy

Alisha said...

I loved chatting with you at church this morning! Hope you have a safe flight back to Florida and some wonderful last memories with family and friends before going back.