Friday, August 29, 2008

What are we up to? Part 2

I am not sure how I left out one of my biggest projects!

*I am still writing for the student ministry for our church in Texas. I finished a study on Authority that will kick off the year and I am working on finishing a study of the book of James to fill out the rest of the semester.
*I also have a new friend here in Florida who writes for Lifeway and has mentioned me to her editor. I am going to be contacting them and sending some of my work in. Not sure where it will lead...but we will see!

I am off to watch a friend's little girl for a few hours and then headed for my weekly Friday lunch with Hal. Five Guys burgers....ymmmm! We are looking forward to this long weekend as I am sure most of you are as well. I would love to hear what all of you are doing!

No comments: