Monday, August 11, 2008

Olympics

We are addicted to the Olympics. We watched it all weekend long starting with the opening ceremony. We loved watching swimming, gymnastics, and basketball. I don't even mind if I know the outcome...I just love watching it! I have found myself laughing at a few of the events. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about sports and I have to admit I didn't know there was ever such a thing called handball. I couldn't quit watch it without laughing....just seems odd. It is like a mix of soccer, basketball, and volleyball and I can't quite figure out the rules! Hal is out of town this week so I will be catching lots of Olympic action! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh yes! me too! did you watch synchronized diving tonight? It's super awkward when they show them showering. Ew.