Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Progress

I just got back home from dropping off mom at the airport in Tampa. We had a very busy and productive week. We spent quite a bit of time in Drew's room. Saturday, mom, Hal, and I painted his room and a bookcase. Mom and I also worked on covering a chair and ottoman for his room as well. We have a few more things to get it finished up and then I will post pictures. Mom and I also painted a large chest blue to put in mine and Hal's room. We also managed to find some time to go shopping....of course Drew came away with a few things. I seem to have a hard time buying clothes larger than 6 months. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man! You guys are good! You already have his room painted? We just finished Luke's and he's supposed to be here next week! Hope you're feeling good :)