Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Snoogle


I have a new best friend.....my snoogle(see the pic of the lovely lady demonstrating above.) I was having trouble sleeping and couldn't get comfortable. I had read about the body pillow called a Snoogle, but I figured it was just a gimmick. After a few more nights of trying to manage multiple pillows, I gave in and bought a snoogle. It was a wise purchase! Although it does take up a little room in the bed...I am sleeping better and I am pretty sure that means Hal is sleeping better too! He is in Mexico this week, so the Snoogle and I have the bed to ourselves.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see you all snuggled up sleeping! One of your favorite pasttimes as I recall :) Hope all is going will with you and Drew!

Love,
Amanda

Mom Parnell said...

You forgot to mention it also works in your BBBBIIIGGGG new chair and ottoman!

Anonymous said...

I bought my first body pillow when I was pregnant with Jake, and I've slept with one ever since! I love it! Kenny tried it too, and now he has a body pillow! :) It's great for your low back. Can't wait to see you!

the strykers said...

Ooh, I had lots of body pillows. You don't realize how much you miss sleeping on your back until you get pregnant! Can't wait for little Drew to arrive.. :-)