Monday, July 25, 2011

Chunk of Love

I can't get enough of this sweet little man! His chubby rolls seem to be growing by the day.

Both boys were happy to see their daddy on Friday afternoon, but especially Drew! We have had a little bit of the "I don't want a baby brother" relapse over the last week. A little daddy time was much needed for him.

We had a great weekend! Friday night we had friends over for dessert and our time for kiddos to play. Saturday we went to the Farmer's Market where I had to buy an extra tomato when Drew decided to sample one while I was paying for our purple hull peas. :) Sunday we headed to Laurel to go to church with Hal's parents. Ed, Shannon, and Ashley met were also there. They were able to witness Drew try to take money out of the offering plate. Sheesh!! All I could do was laugh. He is quite the character!

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

My Drew... What will he do next?