Saturday, May 07, 2011

Easter..Better Late than Never!

I know, I know....Easter was forever ago! I just haven't taken the time to sit down and blog. We had a great day in Laurel this year. We we all went to church with Hal's parents, and I must say that Drew made it through the entire church service. Of course he wasn't silent, but hey, he is 2!

After church we headed to the Ramseys for a family pic, lunch, and an egg hunt.







Love this pic of my boys!

Ed and Shannon (Sorry Shannon I think I didn't realize your eyes were closed.)
Madison, Drew, and Jess

Easter basket from Paw Paw and Maw Maw. He loves his new cars!





Yes, she is stealing a 2 year olds candy. Ha! Love you Jess!

4 comments:

Jess said...

it's not stealing if Drew told me I could have it ;)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Congrats! So happy for you guys! And you look so cute all prego btw!

Anonymous said...

It's Kasey- sorry.

Carolyn said...

Such a fun post! Congrats!

Homeowner Insurance