Friday, April 15, 2011

Random Friday and Random Phone Pics

1) Storms, storms, storms! I didn't know I was signing up for this much crazy weather when we moved to MS! Hal just called to say that the alarms went off in their building and they had to get in a shelter at work.
2) Maw Maw and Paw Paw are coming up to spend some time with little man tomorrow while Hal and I spend some time together for our anniversary. There has been talk of pedicures, shopping, and eating! I am just looking forward to some time with Hal. Work for him has been crazy and life for us is going to get crazier in the next month or so.
3) How do I feel? Big and pregnant. :) But grateful to still be carrying this little guy. He is very active. I will be 34 weeks on Sunday.....getting oh so close!
4) We have visited a new church a couple of times and have really enjoyed it! We are looking forward to visiting again this weekend and hoping to find that is where God would like us to be!
5) I should be working or doing something else other than blogging....Enjoy the random pics from my phone!


First golf lesson from Grampy on a trip in March
We often have to put our animals in the baby swing and then Drew gets in the bouncy.
I was rear-ended week before last....her car looked much worse. :)
Easter Egg Hunt in the park with some friends this week
My sweet little man playing on the back porch yesterday afternoon.

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Oh, how we miss being with you...