Tuesday, June 08, 2010

AMEN


Our food has been VERY blessed the last few days. One of the best things about being in our house is that Hal's commute is much shorter. We have enjoyed getting to eat dinner as a family more often. We hold hands and pray each night. Drew has started reaching for our hands as soon as I get him in the chair. We say a prayer and then shortly after we start eating he is ready to bless it again! This video is him saying his own prayer, with a few bites of cheese in between. Seeing how he picks up on this has been a huge encouragement to make sure that I am speaking of the Lord and praying often. Little eyes are watching!!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Praying is hard work! I love this.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! Love it!! Aunt K

Anonymous said...

I think I called every member of my family after P said a prayer the first time! I love it!
Krissi