Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun Day With Family

The last few weeks have been crazy! Drew and I have been to Florida to pack up the house and then we spend Easter in Arkansas. Mom and Dad brought us back on Thursday and they spent the last few days in Laurel. Tonight we had a shrimp boil with Hal's family. My niece, Jess, took the pictures of Drew below. She is so talented...I will have to share a few more of the ones she has taken of him.

He got hungry before the shrimp was done, but as you can see from his face he loved his PB & J.

Playing with daddy
Saying cheese...through the truck window.

Ed and his "lady friend" Shannon. :)

2 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

So glad we got to share in the meal last night. I know I ate more than my share of the shrimp! Let me know the next time Ed is cooking the shrimp!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pix of Drew. My favorite is the 'cheese' smile!!

Aunt K