Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ice Cream and Other Things

Drew and I took mom to the airport early this morning. It was great to have her here for 8 days all to ourselves! She helped me with a few things around the house, but importantly helped me with little man. It was nice to have an extra set of hands. We really spent a lot of time here at the house and of course a few shopping trips. :)

I have started running again. I haven't ran this much since I was in high school which is over 10 years ago now!! I wish I had started blogging from the beginning, but now may be the best time to start because it is getting tougher. I am in my 6th week of the Couch to 5K podcast and did my first 20 minute run last Friday. My goal is to run the St Pete Susan G Komen 5K the first weekend in October. If you don't see pictures of it in October, you better give me some grief. I need the accountability!


Ready for church a few weeks ago

He is loving his bath these days!


Before church with Daddy



Grammy...








Trying ice cream....we went to Nokomis Groves and had orange ice cream. Yum!

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Oh what a wonderful time I had... These pictures bring a smile to my face as I remember the fun times we had... Can't wait until we are together again. Love and Prayers, Grammy