Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Lindsay

I am not sure how hold I am, but I see a little bit of Drew when I look at this picture!  I am giving a testimony tonight at Women's Event about the struggle with self image.  I am using several pictures of  my life including this one.  Sarah Cook will be happy to know that I am also using the FRIZZY hair picture when I was in elementary school.  I can't believe I am going to show it in public and it is most certainly not going on the blog!  You can just trust me when I say that my hair is AWFUL and I pretty sure my mom was crazy for letting  me out of the house looking like that!

3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

You were so STYLISH!! That hair was my pride and joy... I always had short hair so I thought I had to keep yours long... except for that year in high school when you went real short... You could have used that picture! :)

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! I think I remember that picutre! I would love to have heard your testimony. Could you share some of your points and things you've learned?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't 'sign' my name to the last post. It's me . . . Aunt K