Friday, August 14, 2009

Random Friday



1) Little man is pulling up on EVERYTHING which often makes his mother a nervous wreck! The kitchen table really scares me for some reason.

2) I just started the Beth Moore Esther study and loving it so far. I was able to go see her live once when we were in Houston and it just happened to be the 1st Esther session she taped. It was fun to remember being there in person.

3) Can you give a kid too many graham crackers? He loves them. I try to hold them off until the end, but once I put the crackers down, he cleans up everything else on his tray.

4) I have a big run tomorrow morning...my first 25 minute run. I am glad I don't have to take Drew in the stroller or I am pretty sure I wouldn't make it.

5) I am craving Slim Chicken's from Fayetteville today. I didn't eat there in June...must go when we are there in September.

6) Drew started signing back "all done" in his high chair last week. Now we are working on "more" and "hungry." He also started saying "ma ma ma."

7) Nothing big planned for the weekend. We are headed to a friends house for dinner tomorrow and the usual on Sunday.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: