Monday, June 29, 2009

A Date and Teething

Hal is gone this week to New Jersey. We were both in foul moods yesterday as we headed to the airport. I know he didn't like leaving me behind before, but it is much harder on both of us now that we have little man. He will be back Friday morning and has the day off, so we are looking forward to a long weekend.

While he is gone I am catching up on some reading thanks to my friend Rachel! She loaned me 4 books by Deanne Gist. I have finished two in two days which means I have got absolutely nothing done during Drew's naps or after he goes to bed. :) I also need to finish up Quiet Times for HAFBC youth camp this week. Those two things should make the week go by fast.


Saturday we met our friends David and Marcie and their daughter Evie who is 5 months old for brunch. It is fun to watch the kids start interacting with each other.



Drew finally has a tooth breaking through! The poor guy has been working on it for over a month. He loves to have ice or frozen fruit put in a mesh feeder bag. I picked these up at Target and they are a big help for his sore gums.

No comments: