Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Random Tuesday

1) Our friends Nate and Kim and their boys Blake and Owen fly in tonight! We are so excited to spend time with them and see their boys. We haven't seen them since they were a month old and of course they haven't met our little man. We are going to the Aquarium, the beach, and who knows what else!

2) John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. Whoever abides in me, and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing." This has really been in my mind and heart lately. It has really put me in my place...I am a branch not the vine. I am not in control. I was not made to be in control....that is not my function. My job is to be a branch and be dependent on the vine, Jesus Christ.

3) Drew is all about some "da da da da." I hear it all day long. I do often remind him that "ma ma ma" would be okay to say also.

4) In this picture if you look close, you can see one tooth about 1/4 of the way in. Poor kid has been working on it for 2 weeks!

1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks! Now for some pictures of Drew with his friends.....