Friday, June 05, 2009

Happy Friday!

1) So...what happened to trying to post every few days? Seems like I am in a once a week posting routine. I need to get better. The natives (aka Grandma and Aunt K) are going to get restless!
2) As you can see from the picture, we are sitting up well on our own! I think I am a little scared of the next milestone. I better starting moving things to higher ground now!
3) I had a great bday yesterday. Christi and the girls took me to a bday breakfast. They had a cake with candles and Mary Allison had painted me a picture. Hal and I picked up dinner last night. He is taking me to a tapas restaurant tomorrow night. Yum!
4) Hal and I would really appreciate you all praying for some dear friends of ours from Texas, The Konz family. Their son, Connor, was in Hal's small group and we worked with Chuck and Debbie in the student ministry. Connor has been in ICU at Texas Children's for over a week. They first thought he had pneumonia, but now aren't sure what is going on. Thankfully, he seemed to turn a corner last night and is doing better. Please pray that they will know what is wrong and be able to treat him!
5) Drew and I are Fayetteville bound next Wednesday. We hate to leave Hal behind, but are looking forward to being in NWA.
6) My mom and maw maw both said I started talking early and was never quiet again! Drew has been quite the talker lately. Enjoy the video at the bottom.







2 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

He is growing up sooo fast! Great Grandmother Marie Parnell really talked back to him. This has been great for her to see him!

Anonymous said...

Counting the days until we too come to NWA to see you both! I love the video! Aunt K