Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Tons of Fayetteville Pics...

I wanted to share a few pictures from our trip. We were able to spend a lot of time with family and squeeze in some friend time as well. Of course we never get to see everyone that we would llike, but we will catch them the next trip. It always a little hard to leave. Hal not being with us made it easier this time....we were ready to get home to see him.


Aunt K and the boys came over from Kansas to see Drew.


Lovin on Landry...


Watching his video w/ Kennedy and Landry



Uncle Lance and Landry


This picture cracks me up! If you have every been to my parents then you know my dad is ALWAYS watching sports. Only Drew can take the TV away from Grandpa!


Drew and Sarah



I tried to get a good picture of Drew and I for Father's Day. Here a couple of our attempts.





Drew loves being outside and there is always a breeze blowing at my parents. We spent a lot of time in the front yard.



Playing airplane with mom.



This may be my favorite picture from the week. My dad is crazy about his yard. He spends a lot of time working on it and it always looks beautiful. I love this picture of Drew's feet in dad's grass.


We had a playdate with my friends Elizabeth and Kristy and their kids. I hope this doesn't mean Drew will be a biter! He kept wanting to like Byron's leg!!




3 comments:

Mom Parnell said...

Thanks for sharing these... The pictures bring a smile to my lips (and a tear to my eyes) as I remember the wonderful times we shared ... even at 5:30 am eating breakfast! Your friends would have loved seeing how we had to rig up the high chair for those early morning times. Look forward to the next visit!!

Queen B said...

I loved these pictures. I check your page here every day in hopes of seeing something new. I always put one of the new ones as my desktop backgroud. This week it is his little toes in the grass. I laughed with Ed, we think he has Ramsey toes. His and Jessica's look just a like. They look like they were made of playdough and just stuck on. This little rolls of fat make him look like he has been screwed together. Miss and love you three!

Kristy said...

The picture with Byron just makes me laugh :) I was talking to Reagan last night and if we were thinking I should have just flown to FL with him and came to see you for a couple of days. Maybe next time!!