Thursday, December 11, 2008

I AM BACK!

Finally...my power cord came in. :) Here is a little bit of what we have been up to over the last week or so. Hal's mom was here last week and my parents flew in on Tuesday. I am going to have to triple check my mom's suitcase to make sure she doesn't take him home!

Hanging out in my bouncy in my Christmas outfit.


Drew's first bath after his umbilical cord fell off. He screamed the whole time!
He calmed down after his dad had him all wrapped up.
I love to take a nap in the chair with my little man.
Maw Maw Nan came to visit last week.





Tummy time on mom and dad's bed.
My dad calls him a little turtle. He loves to raise his head up.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aspen is looking at the pictures saying "baby, baby." Still can't tell who the cute little guy looks like. Keep posting pictures--they're adorable.

Anonymous said...

Where's the picture with Grandpa? He is amazing! Love the pictures. Keep 'em coming, I check everyday!!
Love ya, A. Kathy

Malisa Howerton said...

Ok, I officially want another one....Don't tell! He is precious! Malisa

Kasey said...

He's way cute! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. If you need anything please feel free to give me a call. love, Kasey

the strykers said...

Loving the photos. Keep them up, they grow so fast!