Thursday, December 18, 2008

Drew's First Cold

I sure wish that the title of this post was different! He started getting really congested last night and was running a mild fever. I took him to the doctor this morning and he does have a mild cold. It is just in his head and not his ears or his chest right now. We are praying it stays that way! Even though he has been sick, he has been a little trooper. The doctor really felt that he should be better by the weekend and that is what we are praying! I felt so responsible for his cold...thinking that maybe we had him out to much. The doctor made me feel better when he told me that it just happens and we can't keep them in a bubble. :) The picture below was taken this afternoon in one of the few times that he wasn't in my arms!






We have really been blessed by a wonderful church family and BSF family here in Sarasota. They have prayed for us, brought us meals, picked up family at the airport, visited us in the hospital, had our house cleaned, and many other things.



My friend Christy and her two girls, Mary Allison and Mia, have been a huge help since Drew was born!



This is Rachel and her daughter Ashton. Ashton waited 3 long weeks to get to hold Drew! :)


After posting the pics of him in his Razorback outfit, I had to post these as well.





2 comments:

ayejessicayo said...

You better believe he's a little bulldawg!! Can't wait to see him... And y'all!!

Rachel Holliday said...

And Ashton thinks it was worth the wait! :)