Sunday, December 07, 2008

First Trip to Church


I am soooo ready to get my power cord. I forget how addicted to the Internet I am until I don't have my normal access to it! I am also ready to get a few more pictures off my camera and on the blog. For now, pics from Hal's blackberry will have to do. :)


Hal's mom, Nan, was here to help us last week. We picked her up on Tuesday and she stayed through Saturday. She was a HUGE help. She helped with laundry, cooked for us, sat with Drew each night from 9-12 so Hal and I could sleep, and watched him each morning so I could take a long shower! Drew has been sleeping pretty well. He wakes up about every 3 hours, but goes back down pretty easily. He is sleeping in a bassinet beside the bed.


Today we took Drew to church for the first time. He did great! He slept through the whole service in his car seat....even the loud music didn't wake him! It was good to be back and fun to get to show him off. We took the picture to the left after we got home. We stopped and got lunch at 5 Guys on the way home and he slept in his car seat while we ate.
We are looking forward to a visit from my parents this week. We pick them up in Tampa Tuesday night.




1 comment:

Mom Parnell said...

And we are so looking forward to spending time with you, Hal and Drew! Time is all of a sudden going very slowly...